Monday The 26th of September We Begin for 100 Days of Living From Spirit!

Changing our thinking about how we lose weight starts with gentle exploration of our inner life as our bodies are a reflection of our own thoughts.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Can I be free of my mind at my choosing - Can I be in the zone.....

Captiva Island and The Gulf of Mexico
Life is so good right now! I am on a lounge chair over looking the gulf of Mexico with a strawberry daiquiri to my left , kids in the pool behind me and Jack Johnson coming out of the rock speaker. This is what I see .... Our very good friends invited us to join them for part of their vacation and it is Heaven. Okay, I have not meditated since I have been here but I have been in the moment and the environment has me in a meditative state. I have to choose how relentless I am to be on my mission in these days of summer and kids, and friends.
Be in the middle in a state of no reference point can be hard for one who is unable to be on task all the time, as in our culture that is the resounding motive for living- 'be on task or you are a loser', yet what we all seem to strive for is to have the money to do nothing -'no tasks'.




"The body, like everything else in
life, is a mirror of our inner thoughts
and beliefs."
Louise Hay


 South Seas Plantation Captiva Island Florida


           It would be so easy to continue my pattern or conversation I have with myself of "you are not doing it right" . However here I have chosen to be in the moment with my friends and my family and participate without the judgement of self. Even my body acceptance benefits from this. How many times in my life have I not participated because of the way I look . Today I slide down the water slide and go shelling on the beach and play in the pool .
This is an undoing of a pattern. Rather than wait till everything is as my perfection,judgement oriented mind feels it should be (that is of how my body should look) I choose to be in the moment and live. The thoughts of judgement come and they go and each moment (not always) but mostly I choose to be present.

Here surrounded by beautiful skies and water and laughing children it is easy to live in joy and that is my lesson "Sometimes,it does not have to be hard,sometimes it is easy".


namaste,
Natalie



No comments:

Post a Comment