Monday The 26th of September We Begin for 100 Days of Living From Spirit!

Changing our thinking about how we lose weight starts with gentle exploration of our inner life as our bodies are a reflection of our own thoughts.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Spreading my wings.... with focus in 2012

Natalie here
Day 101

As I counted down the days and realized I am past 100 I had to giggle at myself. So often in my life I live in great intensity that leaves me more anxious than focused. It is easy I think for us to focus on the negative as the ego mind is always there in waiting, and yet, there are lessons to be learned . One Hundred days may have passed but my journey of feeding my spirit continues as it always will. I feel encouraged by moving forward and completely successful in all that I am learning about myself. My body IS lighter and my path clearer.....


It's a new year ! Let's spread our wings ! Attack !

A New Year and an opportunity to truly begin anew.
Here I am thinking that I would recap how my holidays went and how I lived from my consciousness/ my spirit and sometimes let go of it. Then I realized that I can truly follow what we talk about all the time- living in the present and starting from the now moment. It doesn't matter what has happened in the past, each moment is an opportunity to be fresh with possibilities.

What do we do now, today, that will move us closer to self satisfaction. You know, that place  of feeling good within and it spills out all over into a smile- that full body smile. For me, honoring myself is the way. My friend Nancy said to me yesterday " we will spread our wings in 2012" thinking of it now I love the idea and imagery of having wings.
Can we be our own Angels taking care and watching over ourselves with love and everything that is sweetness , yet be powerful. Even if you don't believe in Angels ( I do ) the idea of having love for yourself brings peace into your life.

So, as I spread my wings this year I will " Attack !" Years ago on a spiritual journey I took in Egypt, the Egyptologist and tour leader of our group would call out "Attack!"  as we followed him into the crowded Temples . That very word "Attack" embodied a focus and attitude as we stuck together moving through the crowds.  A single minded focus towards our goal.

So in this first month of a New Year I will write my intentions - STEP ONE  be my own Angel - STEP TWO  spread my wings and fly!



ATTACK!



 Namaste,

Natalie

2 comments:

  1. Ok I am flapping! Harder on somedays compared to others...Somedays I hit major fog and I am not sure if I am going in the right direction...other days it seems I am soaring and hitting my stride. And then once in a while I feel as though I have flown right into a building. I big bang...lots of aches and pains ( emotionally and otherwise). These are the days that I do truly take the lessons that feeding my soul has tought me over the past 100+ days. I keep stepping forward in the moment and move on! ( and this points to Natalie's advice here to not look back and always feel the need to review when we make a mistake). I look at this new year with excitment about the new skills I have developed to handle the little disappointments and un-reached goals...I look at these as new routes to fly rather than grounded plans and cancelled goals. I have only lost 10 lbs to the 30 I'd hoped for...but I am loving the ever improving me.

    So emotionally - I start this new year with a continuation on living in the moment and being positive...

    Now tactically I am trying to get off of the daily 2 coffees. This will vastly improve my sleep at night and make me more focused in the AM. I am so emotional and ready to give up on things when my body is sleep deprived. I need to take a step to fix it rather than feel helpless on the days that it attacks me.

    Finally I leave with a quote that I now have over my desk:
    ""The body that reflects vibrancy and health is the body that is full of self love""...

    Natlaie -Did you send me this? If so - Sorry for the re-tread...If not - I am happy to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete