Monday The 26th of September We Begin for 100 Days of Living From Spirit!

Changing our thinking about how we lose weight starts with gentle exploration of our inner life as our bodies are a reflection of our own thoughts.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 26
Natalie Here

This journey of being conscious in my body right now sometimes throws me for a loop and as I find myself sobbing....  My tears are big lumps of water as they drop to the floor like a heavy rain  and I feel relief as I can see there is no more covering up and then,... I survive my feelings.

 Today I had the privilige and pleasure  of planting an edible garden that I created with parents at my children's Elementary school. There was a little girl in one of the classes with a group of 6 year olds and I saw myself at that age. She was taller and larger than her peers and that was me - I never fit in with my friends - I was always physically bigger than they were. In this lovely girl I saw such beauty in her way of being ~ her quietness, and I thought to myself I pray that she knows her own magnificence! I hope that her family and those close to her tell her everyday how incredible she is !

 That is what we must do for ourselves;  find the magniifcence and beauty in who we are now.
There are daily reminders everywhere for me to see that love and compassion can satisfy all the injustice that one can feel.

Namaste,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment