Monday The 26th of September We Begin for 100 Days of Living From Spirit!

Changing our thinking about how we lose weight starts with gentle exploration of our inner life as our bodies are a reflection of our own thoughts.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Rhythm of a Woman.....

Day 24
Natalie Here ~

I had an idea about myself open up the other day and I want to share it with you as it refers to all women: to us.
My Uncle was visiting us from Trinidad this last week and as I greeted him for the first time he said to me in his lovely lilting Trinidad accent "But you looking LOVELY! ( It had been 10 years or more since I had seen him)" Then he elaborated later saying "I do not mean how you look physically exactly but your rhythm." He explained that every woman has a rhythm; their own way of moving through the world.
I just absolutely fell in love with this idea of my rhythm. I continue to look at other women in a completely different light. If our beauty can be defined by our own unique way of being ~ our rhythm, should not our focus be on finding that place of peace inside or on finding our own voices. We communicate with our energy from the inside out and how we feel inside reflects outward creating it's own energy flow ~ your rhythm.
grasses being moved by a current underwater

So what is your rhythm today ?
Is it like water or the wind or the earth, fast, smooth or bumpy? 



Namaste,
Natalie



No comments:

Post a Comment