Monday The 26th of September We Begin for 100 Days of Living From Spirit!

Changing our thinking about how we lose weight starts with gentle exploration of our inner life as our bodies are a reflection of our own thoughts.

Monday, July 4, 2011

I See The LIght ......


I am so excited ! I feel like I finally figured out how I am to do this, as always it's so very simple. All I need to do is what it says in my title "feed my soul" . By George I've got it!
I asked myself what am I resisting, what is it that I say I am doing but I do not do? What is it I am truly striving for ? The answer came as clear as day as I went to bed after watching a very silly documentary Super High Me about a comedian's spoof on the Super Size Me documentary where the comedian smokes pot for 30 days after being clean for 30 days . This is what I am going to do ( not smoke pot !) but meditate every day for 30 days.
Walking Forward......to Where....

What is The Path?
Forget focusing on the food, I am going to feed my soul. What better way to do it than by meditating . I cannot leave my kids and go to an Ashram in India ( I would like to do that; a la 'Eat Pray Love' - I adored that book ) but I am going to do it in my bedroom or wherever I find the time and place. Thirty days- here goes...... can I do it ?
Namaste,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment